faith and trust”
i want this tattooed across my rib cage in script” —
it’s actually on the 29th, but i’m going to be away the weekend after my bday so i’m having my party early haha
so we have a 3 day weekend and I’m determined to get things done. we all know this won’t actually happen, but it’s nice to have goals, right ? i mean, i’m already wasting my time on tumblr. this is foreshadowing at it’s best.
so the massive list of things i would like to get done this weekend:
- start at least 2 art projects and finish my full body self portrait sketch
- rearrange sketch book
- finish filling out job applications
- write temple supplement app
- finish writing the common app essay & send to kleist
- studystudystudy for physics
- start studying for SAT chem
- write psu app
so this is all more than i can handle.
i also was hoping to get things settled for my 18th birthday party (next weekend)
i have decorations to assemble, a backyard to clean, lights to put up, and cupcakes to bake. i also should call the tent people, the table people, and the party tray people. why do i have so much to do ?